January 13, 2018
A Piece of advice from the bride
Sit down with your groom and decide on 2-3 aspects of your wedding that are most important to the two of you. It helps with the wedding budget, plus it gets a few major decisions out of the way. Also, really be in the moment and take it all in. It goes by too fast to be worrying about all the little details. If you do those things, it will truly be the best day. It was for us!
There are so many wonderful moments from our wedding, but the one that stands out most to me is when we turned around to all of our guests and our pastor introduced us for the first time as Mr. & Mrs. Donald and Meg Foran. All of our many loved ones erupted with cheers and applause. It was a moment of pure joy and a great way to kick off the party!
- Catering & Venue – The Northern Hotel, Billings, MT
- Flowers – Eagle’s Nest Florist, Columbus, MT
- Jeweler – Montana Gem, Columbus, MT (they retired so they no longer have the storefront, but they still do custom pieces)
- Photographer – Lindsay Garpestad Photography, Great Falls, MT
- Bridal Party Hair – Hair on Main, Laurel, MT
- DJ – Prince Party Productions, Billings, MT
- Wedding Gown – Step ‘n Out
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Step ‘n Out
- Groom, groomsmen, ushers – Step ‘n Out