Things to consider when submitting measurements online:
- We recommend having your measurements taken at a tuxedo shop in your area. The second best option is asking a seamstress or tailor if they can assist you.
- Do not try to measure yourself.
- If you have any questions about the measuring process, please feel free to call or email our store and we would be happy to assist you.
- Called in measurements are not guaranteed and we recommend trying on your tuxedo upon arrival to see if adjustments are necessary and can be accommodated.
- Click here to download the Step’n Out Measuring guide and reference card.